Sunday, June 8, 2008

6/8/08 The Bento Expansion

New Mister Donut Bento's!! I was so excited to find these!! The black one is two tiered and quite large - could almost be used for a picnic bento for me and my husband. The smaller is sized for a regular meal - with a little divider cup inside!



My husband finally booted my bento collection out of the kitchen! He did allow for me to purchase a second set of tower drawers from Target, so all is well. The collection now lives in the dining room - just off the kitchen - I can wheel either set of drawers into the kitchen for easier access.

3 comments:

BonzoGal said...

Wow- I'm showing the photo of your bento organizers to my husband, who is complaining that I took up one drawer in the kitchen with bento stuff!

Where oh where did you find that cool Mr. Donut box?!?

Par said...

Your bento collection makes me cry... so much good stuff!

Stephanie said...

bonzogal - found the bento on ebay - it was a lucky find! Now you can tell your husband "it could be so much worse" (as he complains of your drawer!). Mine started as a drawer too...:~)

Thanks kay! It makes me cry that I haven't had time to really use it all!